Lotta Body Coconut & Shea Oil Review

April 26, 2016



Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

I have been procrastinating for a few months now. I wanted to write this review for a while, but I am just getting around to it.

Last summer I went to the Caribbean natural hair show which was held in Kingston, Jamaica. Just to share, that was my first natural hair show and it was pretty cool. They had booths that were selling hair products at discounted prices. Now I am not one to pass up a deal if I don’t have to. The product that caught my eyes was the Lotta Body Coconut and Shea Oil line. All the products from this line may be used on relaxed or natural hair.

As the name of the line suggests these products are enriched with coconut and shea oil, both these oils are beneficial to your hair. They hydrate, gives shine, manageability, moisturize among other amazing things. The products in this line smell AMAZING!!!!! I can’t stress how great they smell. I’ve had people tell me “Your hair smells really good, what did you put in it.” Yes, the scent is that amazing.

 Lotta Body Wrap Me Foaming Mousse



Like I mentioned before this Lotta Body Wrap Me Foaming Mousse product may be used on both natural and relaxed hair. It’s great for a twist out rod sets etc. I find that for a twist out and rod sets, this product works better on relaxed or straightened natural hair for my hair it doesn’t work so well with this style (I have 4c hair with a mix of something else lol) I use this as part of my curl routine when styling my curls. I use t as kind of a base to help my curls pop a little more. But I love it more for straightened hair so currently I’m saving the remainder of this product for when I get my hair straightened so I can get some really nice definition to my twist out and rod sets.









Lotta Body Control Me Edge Gel



This edge control gel is really moisturizing, after using it my edges were really moisturized. When I first applied the edge control, I was excited my edges were well laid giving me a sleek look, which let’s be honest every woman wants. Then I spun around the house like I always do before I leave out. Then I took one last glance in the mirror before I stepped out and my sleek edges were gone. Yup, I was back to square one again. The edge control did not last for 15 minutes. So then my excitement turned to disappointment. Another problem that I found with this product was that, when the sleekness wears off, it leaves my hair wet, so when I rest my forehead on my hand, pillow or whatever it touches it transfers. For these two reasons, this is my least favorite of the four. I think if they correct these problems, this could really be a good edge control.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Lotta Body Love Me 5 n 1 Miracle Styling Crème


OK, so this product is my second favorite. I milk this bottle to get any remaining crème. The 5 n 1 crème is said to:


  • Detangle & Condition
  • Heat Protection
  • Adds Moisture & shine
  • Prevent Split End
  • Tame Frizz


I can’t say for certain that it does protect against heat, I rarely use heat in my hair, but I do live in a tropical country so I use it that regards. It is absolutely wonderful at moisturizing, conditioning, detangling and helping with shine, it does help with the frizz as well. I do recommend buying.

And last but not least my absolute favorite





Lotta Body Moisturize Me Curl & Style Milk


This product is big on moisturizing, and that’s saying a lot because my hair rejects moisture. I use it religiously to give my hair that soft, moisturized and shine look and feel. It does give my curls/coils definition, not as much as a gel would but it gets the job done without that hard, crunchy feel. I feel like I can’t put a comb through my hair without this and the 5 n 1, I use them together and I truly love them. I will continue to buy both when you find a good thing you find it hard to let it go.

To wrap up this is a great line smells great moisturizes, conditions and adds shines. They just need to iron out a few kinks in the edge control gel and then it will be good to go. Again the scent is AMAZING!! Give them a try and let me know what your thoughts are.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back











You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment below.

Popular Posts