Black and White Floral Nail Art

June 19, 2018



I have quite a fascination with nail art it's extremely soothing and inspirational for me to sit and watch talented individuals bring such work of art to such a small canvas, I love referring to it as wearable art. The process is just absolutely magnetic going from a blank canvas to something just amazing seeing that topcoat being applied and the art just coming alive it's truly addicting. I've decided to attempt my own designs trying at a slow pace to learn and deliver my own work here is a video of my first attempt at a design, I decided to do something floral as it's one of my faves with a touch of black and white. I have a ways to go getting my videos to be better and I am working on this but for now enjoy my first video, can't wait until I've reached my hundredth video and I look back at where I first began.

Enjoy










You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment below.

Popular Posts