Hair Growth Struggles

July 31, 2017




So I have been on my natural hair journey for a little while now big chopped back in 2015 did a mini chop in 2016 to get rid of my bleached ends. So here I am on this journey buying hair vitamins which can be costly for a broke chick like me, buying oils, biotin, trying all sorts a voodooism on YouTube πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚and I'm like shouldn't my hair be further along than it is right now? like what the hell be going on here though. I'm over on Instagram seeing before and after pics like big chopped two weeks ago after pic goes from almost bald to back length, meanwhile, I'm here like big chopped in 1920 after pic saying grew an inch. I mean I'm doing like vampire years right here and my hair barely looks like it as grown.

What am I doing wrong sure maybe I should probably stick with one thing rather than be all over YouTube trying one thing after the other, but when you try something for an entire month you expect to see a greater difference than had you not tried something for the purpose of which you did.

I love my hair but I would love to see my curls brushing my shoulders having this really nice thick voluminous hair. I swear Instagram is like that annoying kid in preschool who teases and taunts you like look at me my hair is better than yours πŸ˜‚. I think I need to take a chill pill and just let my hair do its thing if it decides that less than quarter of an inch is all it feels like doing each month then do you baby when we get there we get there, pssshh who I am kidding I'll be back on Google in a second looking up hair growth treatment, looking for the next voodooism that promises to grow my hair 1 inch in a week 😒koodoos to y'all got a girl running around like she just excaped from the looney bin trying to get some growth on her head. Which just got me thinking damn down south grows wilder than a bush getting rained on every day I have to be mowing that lawn so often like why can't my the hair on my head take a page out of vag's book 😩 I think they need to do a study see what can be taken from down below and added to up top πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back
I think I'm just going to put this tablet down now stop typing leave you all out of my twisted thoughts. Power to the growth until next time.






You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment below.

Popular Posts