Usability Hub Get Paid To Share Your Opinions About Websites Before They Are Released.

September 22, 2016


If you're looking for another way to make some extra cash Usability hub is just the perfect place to do so. I came across this site via a YouTube post by workers on board, and I decided to give it a try. Earning cash on this website is quite simple, there is nothing that's time-consuming or confusing to do on here.

What is Usability hub?
This is a website where website builders go to get a second opinion on a website or logo they are building or to find out how user-friendly the site they are creating is. To get this done is where we come in, we get paid to give our option test out a part of there website. Usability as five different types of tests that they ask you to participate in to earn, these are five seconds test, click test, preference test, question test & navigation test.

Five Seconds Test

With this test a website or a logo will appear on your screen for five seconds, then when this screen is gone a few questions will come up real simple questions asking you about what you just saw, a question such as what do you think this website offers etc. and your answers are limited to a few  characters so no epistle questions can be between 1 - 3.

Click Test

With this test, a website will come up on your screen when you accept the test before this pops up you will be given instructions as to what they expect you to do, you then click accept and carry out the what the instructions ask of you. An example of a click test would be

Preference Test

With this test you are given options of a logo or website etc to choose which one you like more, you will be given instructions as to what they want you to look at specifically whether it's the color, the design, the layout or whatever. You choose the one you prefer to submit and you are done just that simple.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Question Test

This one is somewhat similar to the five-second test, but the website or logo isn't taken off the screen within five seconds. Instructions are given if you choose to accept this test then you are shown the image and you are asked 1-5 questions about the image shown, very simple questions which require very short and simple answers like I said before writing characters are limited sometimes I even run out of characters and have to shorten my answers. When you are done you click submit you get rewarded and you are done.

Earnings

You are rewarded 10 cents for each answer you submit, which is pretty OK seeing that each test takes less than a minute, 2 minutes the most if what you want to say doesn't come to you right a way and you need some more time to think it through, some times if I have to think through too much either I'm not understanding what's being asked of me I will skip the test and move on, and there are times if you take too long to carry out the instructions given the page will refresh itself.

Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

Payouts

The minimum payout is $20 so you do need to reach this amount before you can put in a request. When you put in a request all your answers all 200 of them which brought you to $20 are subjected for review, so each answer is reviewed for standard/quality before payments are made(I really didn't have a problem as I did get all my money) you can read what they are looking to see for all responses submitted on their website and they are really not looking for anything that's hard to follow. Once a review is done payouts are made to your PayPal account. It did take me a while to get paid as on their website it said that payouts would be made within 7 days, but mine took about 2 weeks, when I contacted them to find out what was going on the response was timely and I was told they were a bit backlogged but I would get paid, which I did get paid.

Cons
My only two cons with this site is that:

1. I wish that they had more tests to do, tests are kinda few and far between but I think over time it will grow.

2. Sometimes I need a little more time to think up what to write, but like I said before if you take too long the website refreshes itself.

Conclusion

This is a really great site to earn from, it's simple and doesn't take much time out of your day. They are legit, you don't pay to sign up, payment may take some time but you will get paid which is absolutely great in my book. So I do think you should give it a try and it's fun to see these websites and logos before they are launched. Click here to join




You Might Also Like

0 comments

Let me know your thoughts, leave a comment below.

Popular Posts